the gypsies' journey...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - following the path of the sun and the trail of the stars to worlds known and unknown from yesterday and today into tomorrow -

this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real -
imagined and/or real - a STREAMOFCONSCIOUSNESS telling of my own personal thoughts feelings experiences - interspersed with words and images of others - with things defined by most as PARAnormal which - for me - all my life - have been PERFECTLYnormal -

SO come along with me and we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories around the campfire - together -

THE GYPSYWOMANWORLD

My photo
A...WOMAN IN MOTION WITH HAIR AS DARK AS NIGHT HER EYES WERE LIKE THAT OF A CAT IN THE DARK... SHE WAS A GYPSYWOMAN... she danced round and round... from the fire her face was all aglow... she was dancing... dancing... waiting for the RISING SUN... loving caring relationships are like THE RISING SUN...we are nourished by their warmth...we are energized by their strength...we grow in their light...we find shelter and solace there...they are our sanctuary... born in the sign of the sun, i am a true LEO-love the sun and its hot orange red fire-passionate in and about everything i do-i believe in instant chemistry charisma love/lust at first sight-in the magic of the eyes and the beauty of the soul-in the instant recognition familiarity in meeting someone from a past life and in the knowledge that we might meet in a future life-i believe that we are each ageless and flawless-i believe in the beauty of the moment-the whisper of yesterday-the hope of tomorrow-the power of forgiveness for even ourselves-the absolute and total beauty of love---[credit to brian hyland and curtis mayfield]

Thursday, May 28, 2009

school days...

some of my earliest memories have to do with the extraordinary being ordinary to me - with paranormal being perfectlynormal - one of the earliest ordinary/normal experiences occurred when i was about seven or eight years old - my father was a purchasing agent for the government so we travelled very frequently - it was nothing at all for me to not be in a school long enough to receive a six-week report card - in any event, new experiences new places new people were the norm for me - nothing stagnant nothing ever the same -
this particular incident was on my first day of elementary school in camden arkansas - it was the middle of the school year - my mother took me to the office to enroll me and then the principal walked us out into the hallway and said she would show me my locker and take me to my classroom - but i told her that she didn't have to because i already knew where my locker was and it's number and i already knew where my classroom was and who my teacher was - of course, she and my mother attempted to persuade me that i did not as i had never been to this school before - nor had i ever been to this town before -
it was not a rectangular shaped building but had a wing or two - i remember walking straight down the hall to the left and walking up to a locker which i knew was mine - and it was - then i walked ahead of the principal and my mother, down another hall to the right to my new classroom - i was right -
while i no longer remember my locker number or my teacher's name, the experience itself remains more than a little vivid - i can still see the hallways - the off-white tile floors - my dark green olive-colored locker and the face of my new teacher as if it had happened yesterday -
i also remember approaching the school and entering, feeling/knowing exactly where to go and who i would see - to me, i HAD been there before, somehow at some time - and i was perturbed by the confusion of the adults who tried to discount that knowledge -

No comments: